Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A Wonderful Thanksgiving!

Here's a photo of Luke wearing his 'My First Thanksgiving' bib, which was an anonymous gift from someone at Hustead Elementary where Marty works:


We had such a great Thanksgiving with tons of family. Over 20 relatives got together at my parent's house and it was fun and mild chaos! All 6 of my siblings were there, and aunts, uncles and cousins as well as Marty's mom and step-dad and niece and nephew.

Late afternoon a bunch of us went for a long walk with the baby. In the evening, those that were still around watched the movie Aladdin. We celebrated a great day of blessing!

Then on Friday, Marty, Luke and I had a fun day with my mom, sister and niece. We ate brunch at Cracker Barrel, then went shopping at the Jeffersonville Outlet Mall. We saw Tim, Anya, Alanna and John there and later met up with my dad and brother. The baby was so good while shopping; the weather was beautiful and he enjoyed being outside and seeing all the festivities. It was a great day!

1 Comments:

At 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the cutest baby boy in the world... and no I'm not biased....

....okay a little....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home