Monday, July 09, 2007

The great disappearing baby

The other day I decided to take a shower before Marty got home from work. I put Luke in his excersaucer right outside the bathroom door and left the door open so I could talk to him. The next thing I know, Luke is standing outside the bathtub pounding on the shower door. It scared me to death! I opened the shower door and he's standing there smiling up at me all proud of himself. Somehow, he got out of that excersaucer without hurting himself and crawled over to be near me in the shower. Thank God that Marty got home right then so he could grab the baby before he got into anything in the bathroom. We still don't know how he got out of there, but it looks like we've got ourselves a climber!

2 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omigosh--it's like a suspense movie! You ask "How did you get here??" and all you get in return is that smiling, mischievous face.

NOT looking forward to that stage here!

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how you feel! The other day I put Ethan in his swing, went to the bathroom & when I came back he was sitting on the floor in front of the swing smiling at me. I still have no idea how he got out of the thing & how he did it so quickly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home