Sunday, December 31, 2006

We've Been Busy...

Sorry we haven't had a chance to update the blog lately. We've all been very busy. We're doing well and Luke is getting very big. He now weighs 15 pounds at 3 1/2 months old! He's quite the good eater.

I started working part-time in the office at our church as secretary and doing some basic design work. I work 3 mornings a week from 9-1 while Marty watches Luke; it really works out well and I enjoy the work.

Wednesday, I begin teaching at Clark State 2 evenings a week. A guy that Marty knows through Hustead Elementary referred me for the position. I'm really looking forward to it since I'll be teaching drawing; it should be fun!

More to come when I have more time ...

2 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm stoked to hear you're going to teach again! You were a wonderful teacher when I had you at SAA... you're gonna do great! Good luck!!! :)

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you guys! I heard CP is a Vineyard now!!!! WOO HOO!!!! Welcome to the Vine! *runs over and hugs Amber, Marty and adorable Luke* (who I will happily dance with any time during worship).. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home