Thursday, September 06, 2007

Another Baby? Already?

Yup, we're pregnant again. God really does have a great sense of humor. He saved us the worry of trying and waiting by just letting it happen when we least expected it! We were planning on waiting until Luke turned 1, but I found out I was pregnant right before Luke turned 11 months old. I'm almost 8 weeks along and due on April 23, 2008.

My first OB appointment will be next Friday afternoon once Marty returns from his mission trip to England. We'll have an early ultrasound to see the heartbeat, which will be very reassuring. We're excited! God is good!

2 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No WAY!! You have both my sympathies and congratulations. So, so exciting! Keep us posted...we'll be praying and hoping right alongside you.

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Well, you certainly have some busy times ahead! I also just saw the recent photos of Luke -- too cute for words. Take care, and I'll be sending positive and energetic thoughts your way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home