Friday, September 14, 2007

We Saw the New Baby's Heartbeat!

Yup, we're very relieved. We saw the new baby on ultrasound, alive and well. It's truly amazing to see that little heart beating away so quickly. And there is only one baby, thank God! No twins... as everyone's been asking.

The timing seems really good. I'll be 41 next month, so there was no point in waiting. The babies will be 19 months apart, so they should be close. I'd love to have a little girl, but a little brother for Luke to play with would be nice, too. I'll be thrilled either way.

The official due date is April 23, 2007. Thanks to everyone who's been praying!

2 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've tagged you. You're it.

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, congratulations Amber and Marty!!! I had no idea you're pregnant again! Wow!

I wanted to wish Luke a very happy 1st birthday. I hope you guys are doing well, drop me a line sometime and keep me updated on the new news! Miss you guys, love ya!!! :)

~Summer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home