Friday, December 14, 2007

A New Baby Registry

My sister said that since I'm having a girl this time, she'd throw me another baby shower. What fun! So Today my mom and I registered at Babies-R-Us. Not only did I add cute little pink items, but I registered for stuff I didn't get with Luke that would've come in handy, as well as items you need with 2 kids.

The big item I added is a Kolcraft Contours Tandem stroller. A family we met at the zoo highly recommended it when you have 2 small children; it’s lightweight, rugged and durable. It's not too ridiculously expensive like some double strollers out there, too. (I was trying not to be selfish, so I’m hoping it can be a Christmas Wish List item, or several people may want to go in together as a shower gift. You never know, right?)

We're getting pretty excited about meeting our little girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home