Monday, November 26, 2007

Marty is Finally Better

Thanks to everyone for all your prayers while Marty was so sick last week.

He had the worst bout of strep throat ever, and his fever topped 103! He was so out of it and worried that Luke and I were going to get sick. Luke and I ended up staying a couple of days at my parent's house, which ensured we stayed healthy.

Marty went back to work today, but he still feels drained. I think he lost about 5 pounds, too; there were 4 days there where he was unable to eat at all. Fortunately, he got his appetite back on Friday and has been eating well over the weekend.

As a result of this, he's decided he needs to take vitamins every day now. A good plan. Thank God he's okay; I've never seen him so sick!

By the way, November 23 was our 5 year anniversary. Can you believe it? The time has gone quickly and it's been great! My parents are watching Luke this weekend so we can go out for dinner on Friday and take a day trip on Saturday. What fun! My husband sure is a blessing and a gift from God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home