Friday, December 12, 2008

Who needs a calendar when I have Luke?

If I may say so myself, Luke is a little darling. We went to Wal-Mart this morning to pick up some groceries and get Lexie's medication. (She has a double ear infection, poor thing.) We were almost done and Luke said "Home." I told him yes, after we paid for our stuff that we were going home. Then I corrected myself and told him we had to go to the bank. So I asked him to say "Bank" once we were in the car so I wouldn't forget. About 5 minutes later as we were in the check-out line, I said "Let's go home." And Luke said, "Bank!" I said "Your right. We can't forget to go to the bank. Thank you!" Then, the entire drive home, he kept saying "Bank" every few minutes to make sure I was indeed going to stop there. He cracked me up! It's amazing how a 2-year-old remembers absolutely everything he hears!

He wants me to name things for him now so he'll know what they're called. He just points to something and asks "This?". It's great! We talk about all the stuff we see when we're in the car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home