Sunday, May 24, 2009

Yay, I sold my first bracelet!

I'm so excited that a friend bought the chunky turquoise bracelet I made! Yay! That brings my grand total to 9 sales among friends, family and co-workers.

I've registered for a booth at the Americana Festival in Centerville, Ohio, on the 4th of July. I'm looking forward to selling a bunch of jewelry and earning back most of my home business start-up costs. I'm praying that selling at this festival will be such a success that I'll be able to book a few more festivals and craft fairs later in the summer and fall. I sure am having fun with this!

Thanks so much everyone for helping me get my business off to a great start!

1 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Amy G said...

I love my bracelet gift from Nikki! I wore it today at our cookout - very cool. I needed a chunky piece of jewelry so it was perfect!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home