Saturday, January 13, 2007

Luke slept 10 1/2 hours last night!

Lately, Luke has been going to bed around 9:00 or 10:00 pm and waking up around 5:00 or 6:00 am, which really isn't bad at all. I can't complain when he sleeps 8 hours straight. It just means I get up very early, so I have to make sure I'm in bed by 10:00.

But last night, he went to bed at 9:30 and didn't wake up until 8:00 am! Woohoo! I actually got 9 uninterrupted hours of sleep myself. What a blessing!

He's been sleeping a lot lately, which I assume means he's going through a growth spurt. Yesterday, he napped from 2:30 - 3:15, then from 4:00 - 5:00, then again from 7:00 - 8:00 pm. All this before sleeping 10 1/2 hours through the night! We're hoping he'll get on a regular napping schedule soon. He still just does 3-4 catnaps throughout the day, and never sleeps for longer than an hour at a time. But I'm not complaining, especially because he's such a good sleeper at night. He seems to love his crib.

We have so much fun with him now that he's almost 4 months old. He smiles and laughs and tries to have real conversations with us; it's a blast being a mom! His favorite thing to say right now is "Ah-goo"! He's got the sweetest little voice! We thank God for him every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home