Wednesday, October 17, 2007

13 week Ultrasound

I can't believe I'm already 13 weeks along in this pregnancy. Taking care of Luke is keeping me preoccupied so I don't worry so much and the time is going quickly.

We had an ultrasound on Monday and the baby looks great! We think it's a girl even though it was too soon to tell. She was moving all over the place and even rolled over. It looks like she's going to be a busy baby just like her big brother! She's about 3 inches long right now.

Marty thought that, for just a minute on the screen, it looked like God had his palm and fingers around the little one, holding her in His hand!
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:13-14

The baby measured a little big by 4 days. They shifted my due date to April 21, 2008. I just pray that this baby's head is smaller than Luke's!

1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Skerrib said...

Hooray! So glad to know the Little Miss is looking happy and healthy, and that you are moving along just fine. Thank God.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home