Monday, August 11, 2008

Feeling Good!

Even though we had a busy night last night, I feel really good today. Thank God!

Luke was up at 3:30, and again a little after 4:00 am. He kept crying when I put him back to bed so I brought him into our bed. The only problem with that is that he kept moving around and wouldn't go to sleep. Marty tried to put him back in his crib at 5:00, but he was crying again by 5:30 am. I think his teeth are hurting. Then Lexie got up about 15 minutes later. So we all got up... Luke and I ate breakfast while watching a Barney video, then I nursed Lexie. We all went back to bed at 7:00 am and got to sleep for 3 more hours, so it wasn't that bad.

Luke got up at 10:45 am, then we went to the park in our neighborhood. Lexie was a good sport and was content to stay in the stroller playing with her toys. So I was able to climb on the playground equipment with Luke for about 20 minutes. Then we walked to Goodwill and had a pleasant shopping experience, which is really rare. Luke was happy in the stroller because he was holding onto 2 new Barney videos and Lexie slept the whole walk home. All in all, a very nice day. And the weather is absolutely beautiful!

Now it's after 2:30 and Luke is in for a late nap. So now I gotta' go feed a hungry little girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home