Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm tired of being sick!

I am sick for the second time in less than 3 weeks. I finished my antibiotic for a sinus infection and now feel like it has come back with a vengeance! The pressure is horrible, plus I have swollen glands and a sore throat. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning, as well as an order for a sinus x-ray. It's been 11 years since I had sinus surgery, so I have this feeling there may be blockages again. Bummer...

The kids are mostly healthy. Luke is keeping us on our toes by his creativity in finding new things to climb. Today I caught him trying to climb from the computer desk onto the shelf above it. Yikes! He's a very busy little boy. I'll be so grateful when I'm healthy and it stays warm out so we can go for long walks and play at the park.

Lexie is having fun crawling everywhere and exploring her world. She's gotten really fast. She seems to have no interest in cruising even though she pulls herself up to standing all the time. She's a very happy, chatty little girl.

We have lots of fun!

Please keep my healthy in your prayers... I'd sure appreciate it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home