Thursday, January 08, 2009

A Grumpy Lexie

Last night, Lexie was up from 2:00 am until 4:30. She kept crying and nothing I tried seemed to help. Usually it's either teething pain or she's hungry. I tried teething gel, tylenol, a diaper change and a bottle. She just kept crying. She wouldn't stop rubbing her eyes, though, so it must be the dermatitis/eczema on her face acting up.

I tried rocking her and walking with her and she kept fussing. The only thing that settled her down and stopped her from rubbing her eyes was swaddling her tightly, strapping her into her bouncy seat, and popping in a Baby Einstein video. And by 4:30, she feel asleep in front of the TV. Thank God something worked!

Then, of course, both kids were up by 7. Boy, am I tired! I'm going to try very hard to get them both in for an afternoon nap at the same time. Then I plan on falling into bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home