Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Holiday Open House on Dec. 6



Please come to my holiday Open House on Sunday December 6.
I'll be featuring my entire stock of handmade jewelry for sale.

Feel free to stop by anytime between 2 and 6 pm!

Refreshments provided compliments of Pampered Chef.
A friend will be on hand if you'd like to
place an order with Pampered Chef.

A small sampling of my inventory can be seen at

Remember, handmade jewelry makes the perfect Christmas gift!
I can ship jewelry anywhere in the United States!

3 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

Hey Amber! I will hopefully be able to make it. Those earrings are beautiful, by the way.

Thanks for the invite!
Hannah Simon

 
At 4:36 AM, Blogger Neil McCore said...

Hello, this gem (but also others in your site) is very nice ... sincere congratulations! How much do the two earrings? I would love to gift my girlfriend for her birthday ... she would be very surprised ... Depending on price, I would pay the costs of shipping
In any case I congratulate you for the beautiful art-work
if you want answer me
( sorry for my don't good english )
Neil

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Amber said...

Thanks for the compliments on my jewelry. This pair of earrings have been sold. Please check my website at www.TrueVineDesign.etsy.com to see what I have left. You can purchase through the website; shipping prices are listed. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home