Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Stroller Has Arrived!

The stroller was delivered today, and Marty and I discovered it was in a lot of pieces. (Wouldn't it be nice if they had put it together for us and simply collapsed it before shipping?) It really wasn't difficult to put together. It's a little bit heavier than I expected considering it's aluminum, but boy is it nice! There is a huge basket compartment underneath that's double the size of what I have now. The seats come off super easy so I can face Luke in or out. There is a basic frame for the new baby's carseat, so we can put the 2nd seat away until Lexie is almost 1. It handles like a dream; very easy to steer and turn.

Luke even thinks the stoller is cool. I adjusted his seat facing forward, buckled him in and raised his canopy. He liked it so much that he didn't want to get out! He actually cried when I took him out!

It's very well made and should last several years. Thanks again, Pops! We love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home