Monday, January 07, 2008

A Blessing in Disguise

I won't be teaching at Clark State this Winter Quarter after all. Only 3 people signed up for my class, so they were going to cancel it. They gave me the option of teaching at a reduced rate, but it wasn't worth it with having to drive 30 minutes each way and gas prices being over $3 a gallon.

It's a blessing in disguise since I'm supposed to stay off my feet as much as possible for the rest of this pregnancy due to the fluid build-up and pelvic pressure.

They promise to keep me in mind to teach in the summer and definitely can use me in the fall. They may even need someone to teach art or design at the Greene Center, which is less than 15 minutes from my house.

I had been worried about teaching since I'd have to be on my feet for 2 hours straight 2 evenings a week. It's so nice to know that God has a plan and is taking care of this baby and I!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home