Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Costumes

Trick-or-treating last night was a riot! Luke was Elmo and Lexie was a ladybug.
At first, Luke didn't want to go up to the neighbor's front door, he just wanted to go for a walk. But once I explained that they would give him a treat, reluctantly agreed to let me carry him to her front door. Then, when he actually saw the treat in his bucket and realized that we could get more, he practically ran to the next house yelling, "Treat, treat!"

On our walk home last night I tried to explain that we couldn't get treats after tonight. But right now he's asking to go for a walk and for treats!





3 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Aren't my little grandchildren just the most adorable darlings!!
x0x0x0x0x00xx0x0x0x0x

Love, Grammy

 
At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! my name's Vanessa, I'm from Brazil. I see your photos and here is very, very different! my dream's go to EUA, but it is very difficult. :(
Do you know Brazil?
Sorry, if have very wrong words, cuz I don't speak english here.

kisses, Vany

 
At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute! I can't wait to actually go trick or treating! We just took pics this year, maybe next year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home