Saturday, November 08, 2008

Lexie Slept Through the Night

Lexie finally slept through the night again. It's been almost 2 months since the last time and it was sorely needed. (Lately I haven't made it through the day without a nap.)

My parents watched both kids so Marty and I could go out for our birthdays. (Yay for Red Lobster and shopping at resale shops!) Mom put the baby to bed by 8:30 pm and she slept until 6:30 am! Praise the Lord! I only had to get up and pop her binky back in once around midnight.

It appears Lexie does best if she's put to bed much earlier than Luke. (At this age, Luke slept 9-7.) I think I'll try putting her in between 7:30 and 8 from now on, because she seems to do her best sleeping early on in the evening.

Unfortunately, Luke was up at 1:00 am. (Figures, right?) I think his molars are trying to come in. I had to change his diaper and give him teething gel and tylenol, then he went right back to sleep. Thank God!

Either way, it's the most sleep I've gotten in a long time and I'm very grateful for every bit of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home