Monday, December 22, 2008

Missing Sleep

Boy, do I miss a full night's sleep. That is the hardest part about having a baby for me. About a month ago, Lexie had started sleeping 6-8 hours at a time at night, which was very nice.

Now though, the past couple of weeks that the kids have been sick, Lexie has been up 2-3 times and Luke once a night. So I've been getting my sleep in 2-4 hour increments. Yuck!

Luke usually takes one nap for 2-3 hours around 1:30 each day. He didn't sleep well last night and was so grumpy this morning. I decided to put him back to bed at 10:30 and it paid off. It is now 2 hours later and he's still sleeping. What a relief! There's not much worse than a whiny grumpy toddler.

1 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Skerrib said...

How true, how true. A whiny grumpy toddler can seem determined simply to be as whiny and grumpy as possible!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home