Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Really Great Day!

Today was just a really great day, so please let me count my blessings:

1) I feel good and do not have an allergy/sinus headache! Thank God!

2) I made another jewelry sale on my Etsy site!

3) The kids and I had a blast this morning at the Boonshoft Museum of Discovery.

4) All 4 of us had a yummy home-cooked dinner; meaning that the kids stayed at the table and ate with us!

5) Luke went to bed at a decent hour AND is in his bed instead of on the couch! I was so relieved to not have to sit next to his bed until he fell asleep. I had to threaten him with locking his door if he didn't stay put, and that worked! Here's praying he'll stay there through the night and that I can remain firm and consistent.

6) Lexie was her usual darling self. Then at 8:00 pm, she said, "Want to go night night," so I put her to bed and she fell right to sleep. I'm hoping that she'll always be that easy to get to bed!

7) My sweet hubby and I had a wonderful 7th anniversary yesterday. I feel so blessed!

Thank you, Lord, for the little things in life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home