Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A Great Job

Working at the church part-time has worked out very well for me, especially while being pregnant. It's only a few hours a day 3 days a week, which is perfect. Then I can head home and rest while Luke takes his afternoon nap. (I forgot how tired I get while pregnant.) I plan on trying to work until April 15 when I will be 39 weeks pregnant.

It was a bit stressful when I was trying to do freelance design at home before my laptop computer died; very tricky to do with a toddler running around. Luke kept wanting my attention and to be hugged or held. (Not that I mind!) It's just a blessing in disguise that my design computer died so I can no longer do freelance work. Being creative takes a lot of focus and was tricky unless Luke was napping. And I know it would've been even more difficult with 2 kids at home under age 2.

I'm so grateful for the job at the church and my steady babysitters: Grammy, Papa Robbie, and Laurel in the summertime. It's been a perfect arrangement for our family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home