Monday, January 21, 2008

Taking Breathing for Granted

No, I'll never take breathing for granted again. This past week, I've been fighting a miserable cold. I still feel crummy and incredibly stuffed up; my head feels all full of cotton and I can't breathe through my nose! I can only take tylenol and sudafed, which aren't helping much. Since I haven't been sleeping well, I've been napping every day when Luke does. (Of course, I was doing this all along anyways since this pregnancy has me sore and tired.)

Okay, enough whining. I'm hanging in there and haven't missed any work, which is good. I've just missed all the fun stuff: church, scrapbooking, and a playdate. The good thing is that it is not settling into my chest like last time. So I'm just stuffy, achy and have sinus pressure.

At least all this extra rest has been good for Lexie. I can't complain of much pelvic pressure at all this past week. And I am starting to feel a little better today. Thank God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home