Thursday, April 24, 2008

Need Prayer for My Neck

Luke and Lexie are both doing great, but I'm having some problems. Apparently I've been clenching my shoulders while nursing, or simply sitting in a bad position, and now my neck is out. I've already been to the chiropracter, and would really appreciate your prayers for my severe stiff neck and headaches so I can take care of our children without pain.

Can you believe it... Marty and I have TWO children?!!

Lexie is quite the healthy eater... in fact, so much so that I am quite sore! She has gained her weight back since being discharged (was 6 lbs 15 oz) and is now up to 7 lbs 10 oz. She is very wide-eyed and alert throughout the day and seems to enjoy checking out her new world. She especially loves it when we talk to her; she's very focused and listens carefully to every word we say!

So, other than being a bit sleep-deprived and having a stiff neck, we are doing quite well at the Nichols' household. We also appreciate you, your thoughts, help and prayers. We feel so blessed!

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Skerrib said...

Oh man, I've been there. With me it was my jaw for the same reason. To this day I have to consciously relax my shoulders & jaw muscles whenever I think of it.

(remember you're not pregnant anymore--bring on the ibuprofen!)

Glad you & Marty and the kiddos are doing well--kids are so cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home