Monday, April 14, 2008

We'll Be Meeting Lexie Soon

We should be meeting our little Lexie sometime on Tuesday; we head to the hospital tonight at 9:00 pm. I'm getting excited and probably won't be able to get any rest!

We appreciate your continued prayers for a quick and easy delivery with no complications, and that Lexie will be as healthy as she appears from the inside once she's on the outside. Also, please pray that I won't have any of the post-partum depression issues I had with Luke... that I'll be able to get the rest my body needs physically, and that I won't lose my appetite so I'll be able to sustain both Lexie and I. In Jesus' name, Amen!

1 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!! I wish you a great labor and delivery with little Lexie. : )) I know that you are so ready to hold her and see her precious little face. Yay!!

That's funny... Isabelle was due on the 21st and my doctor induced and she was born on the 15th as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home