Wednesday, March 19, 2008

35 Week Ultrasound

Lexie is looking good. She's about 6 lbs and already 19.5" long! They said she should really start packing on the pounds now. Everything looks great. Dr. Banias is happy with how I'm doing and especially the baby's growth. He said if I go into labor from here on out he probably won't stop it since she's already so big and looks very healthy.

That really eased my mind so I don't have to worry so much about all these crazy contractions I'm still having. Sometimes it's only 3-4 an hour... other times it's 6-8. Most are just mildly uncomfortable, but some really hurt. My biggest complaint is my hips; they are killing me and it takes forever to get comfortable at night. Plus, Lexie likes to kick and tries to do flips throughout the night. Thank God for the muscle relaxer or I'd hardly be getting any sleep at night!

I'm supposed to just take it easy, drink plenty of water and rest as much as I can. He wants to to TRY to drink 8 liters a day! Yeah, right!

So, my last day working at the church will be next Friday, March 28. Then I'll be on leave for 3 months, which should be nice. I'm looking forward to have plenty of time to be home with my kids.

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Skerrib said...

Hooray!! Congratulations on reaching 35 weeks with a big & healthy baby. Now go drink more water.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home