Saturday, April 26, 2008

Your Prayers are Working!

Thank you to everyone who's been praying for my neck. Here is proof in the power of prayer! It's about 90% back to normal now. I almost have full range of motion again and no more headaches. Thank God! I figure that one more adjustment at the chiropracter on Monday should have me as good as new.

Lexie needs a bit of training on the difference between night and day. She likes to sleep a lot in the afternoons and evenings, then is wide awake for about 2 hours in the middle of the night, usually from about 3-5 am. It's a bit rough on us, but we're hanging in there. I'm still managing to nap each day when both kids happen to be sleeping at the same time, which amazes me that it actually works out. Again, thank God!

Luke got a little toy shopping cart which he thinks is pretty cool. He's been pushing it all over the house. This morning, Luke and Marty went for a walk while Luke pushed his shopping cart with his stuffed monkey sitting inside. He was wearing his baseball cap on his head backward just like daddy. It was a darling image that I will treasure always! They both looked so cute walking down the sidewalk together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home