Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mastitis Again!

Yup, I just went to the OB and he confirmed it's Mastitis again on the right breast. This one is even more painful than last time. Yesterday I thought it was just sore and engorged because Lexie has been cutting back on feedings, and is now only nursing 1-2 times at night or first thing in the morning.

But when I woke up in pain and feeling achy all over and like I've been run over by a truck I knew what it was. Antibiotics and rest are what I need, but the rest may be a little elusive with a toddler. All I want is sleep. I pray that both kids will go in for their afternoon naps at the same time. That would be such a blessing!

Fortunately my parents will be here this evening to celebrate Marty and my mom's birthdays, so I'll have help then. Mom will help again tomorrow afternoon and then Marty will try to take Friday off to watch the kids so I can get some sleep.

Please pray that I will get some rest and that this will heal quickly!

1 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Skerrib said...

Mastitis is the pits! God bless antibiotics and family members who help out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home