Friday, February 15, 2008

Lexie is a Big Girl!

I'm almost 31 weeks, which means 9 more weeks to go. I feel huge, and nothing fits right. Even my size large maternity jeans are too tight in the hips and thighs! Ugh! If anyone has size XL casual pants I could borrow, that would be great. (I hate to admit I need them!)

Yesterday, I got to have a 3D ultrasound for free by being a test subject at Kettering College of Medical Arts. GE was demonstrating how to use their latest equipment on me for the radiology students. It was pretty cool. I didn't get many printouts, but they saved a bunch of still images and videos to CD. Once I get them downloaded, I'll post the best images so you can all get a sneak peak at Lexie!

By the way, she weighs 4 lbs, 5 ounces... already!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see those 3D images! They're so cool. I'm glad everything is checking out with Lexie so far. I'm so sorry I missed the shower, I want to see pics of that too. Wish I could have been there! We'll get together soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home