Saturday, March 08, 2008

I've Been Sick... Again

Wednesday when I woke up I felt really out of it... kind of lightheaded and dizzy. I just knew that something wasn't right and I thought it had something to do with the baby. My mom took me to see Dr. Banias right away since I didn't think I could drive while Holly watched Luke, and it turns out that I'm fighting off a virus. My fever has been up and down and fortunately hasn't gone as high as Luke's did over the weekend. The baby is doing just fine, thank God!

I got a small lecture on eating better and drinking more water: 8 liters per day! Ha! That's much easier said than done. So, Marty keeps filling up 2 liter bottles and setting them in the living room so I'll keep drinking tons of water. No wonder I have to pee all the time!

I'm doing better... just very tired. Only about 6 weeks to go!

At least I was able to go to my grandma's viewing Wednesday and funeral Thursday. It was sad to say goodbye, but she's dancing with Jesus in heaven now! It was nice to see all the relatives from my dad's side of the family who I haven't seen in years.

And now we're snowed it, but it's very cozy. I managed to get to Wal-Mart yesterday before the snow got too bad so we're all set on food. We took advantage of the time to get our taxes done online. I'm almost finished and it looks like we'll get a nice refund, thank the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home