Monday, June 30, 2008

Zantac is Helping Lexie

Lexie has now been taking zantac twice a day for almost 2 weeks and it really seems to be helping. She's not as fussy or gassy and doesn't spit up nearly as much. The outright screaming has almost stopped as well. I give her the zantac and gas drops each day and she does great. Thank you Lord for small blessings like medicine for babies!

She's such a joy now. She loves to talk and coo and have conversations with you, and she just started outright laughing... it's the best!

My mastitis is practically gone, but I have 3 more days on the medication. It's amazing how bad I felt in the beginning, but after 2 days worth of antibiotics I felt so much better.

Our garage sale was a huge success. God has really blessed us with getting rid of lots of stuff and letting us make decent money at the same time. You gotta love that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home