Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Tired Days

We're still hanging in there. I'm just taking each day one day at a time. Sorry I haven't had the time to update this blog more than once a week. Just when Lexie will wake only one time in the night, then she goes back to waking 2-3 times.

I'm so tired most days. I try to get a nap in when Luke naps, which is usually from 12:30 - 3:00 pm. Lexie will sleep at some point during that time, but it's usually only an hour or so. Friday it was 2 hours, which was a blessing.

The night feedings are still a bit unpredictable. The night before last she ate at 11:30 pm, 3:00 am, then 6:30 and 8:30. I was loving that; it was a night of luxury compared to how the nights usually go! Then last night she ate at 11:00 pm, 1:30 am, 4:00, 6:30 and 8:00. Yuck.

I found a used Baby Bjorn front carrier at a garage sale for only $15! Yay... especially since my friend couldn't find hers; so now I have my own. Lexie likes it for short periods of time, especially when I face her out, but she won't sleep in it. It sure is nice to have my hands free, but I have to be careful because it puts a bit of a strain on my upper back if I wear her for too long.

On a positive note, though... Lexie sure is cute. Her personality is really starting to show. She loves when you talk to her and will try to mimic your facial expressions and her blue eyes get so big. When her tummy doesn't hurt, she coos and gives big gummy smiles! She really is a darling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home