Thursday, November 20, 2008

Back to Crazy Sleep

The last several nights Lexie has been going to bed around 8 or 8:30, waking up to eat at 11:30 or 12, then getting up again at 5:30 or 6. (She got stuck on 5-6 stretches of sleep.)

That schedule has been a little rough for me, especially considering I can't get to bed before 10 or 10:30 since I'm a night person. (At 4 months old Luke was sleeping 9-7, so I got a little spoiled with him!)

Then last night Lexie was asleep by 7 pm, so I thought she'd be up by midnight for sure. She ended up sleeping until 4:30, drank 8 ounces and went right back to sleep until 7. Not too bad. I'm definitely encouraged by the 9 hour stretch of sleep; I just wish she'd do it from 9-6 or even 10-7 since I'm not a morning person!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home