Saturday, September 06, 2008

Luke Likes His Potty

I thought I'd talk about Luke for a change. He's been fairly fussy since he's had a cold, but did much better today.

Sometimes when I'm changing his diaper he says 'potty' and wants to sit on the little potty chair in his bedroom. I put him down quickly and he usuall pees in there. He's slowly learning to tell me before he goes, so he may be potty trained early and hopefully easily.

A few days back he said 'poop' and pointed to his potty. I asked him if he wanted to go poop in his potty and he nodded yes. The really precious part is that he then said 'mom' and pointed outside of the door of his room. I said "Do you want mommy to go in the other room while you go potty?", and he nodded yes.

I left him alone to do his business, and sure enough, when I came back in 5 minutes later, he had pooped in his potty. I got the biggest kick out of the fact that he wanted privacy! And he was so proud of himself, too. Very cute!

2 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Skerrib said...

What a big boy--yay for Luke!

 
At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so great! I had the hardest time with Ashlynn. That is wonderful he is taking to it so easily!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home